Saturday, May 28, 2011

I've got a golden ticket!

Ok, not really - it's black and white and hot off my printer - but it IS an exciting ticket to The Alliance For American Quilts' "Quilters Take Manhattan" event in August.  Celeb speakers will be Marianne Fons and Jay MacCarroll (first ever winner of my beloved "Project Runway" show, although Mondo's loss last season has me questioning tuning in again).  Also joining will be Marianne's daughter Mary, who was guest host for PBS "Fons and Porter" series this year.  (Or as my husband believes it should have been called, "Fons and Fons" to avoid false advertising.)   Back to the event - click the link http://events.r20.constantcontact.com/register/event?llr=e65cc5bab&oeidk=a07e3qi0bpf172e1080 to buy your ticket.  (I have zero to do with this event other than being an attendee - just thought the link would be convenient for you). 

No comments:

Post a Comment